LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 31 - WILD

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 31 - WILD Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 31 - WILD   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 31 - WILD EmptySam 12 Sep - 7:22

WILD

Classement de l’an dernier : 31e
Classement NHL 32e
Gradués: Karson Kuhlman, Samuel Montembeault

1. Alex Formenton, LW, Belleville-AHL

Sept. 13, 1999 | 6-foot-3 | 190 pounds
Tier: High-end LNHV2 player

Skating: 60

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 60

Hockey Sense: 60

Formenton was one of the top rookies in the AHL and a leading player for Belleville. His tremendous speed allowed for an easy transition to the pro game. His skating makes him dangerous every time he’s on the ice with the ability to turn around defenders. He combines great speed with an equally great work ethic, leading him to buzz around the rink. Formenton has skill and playmaking ability. I wouldn’t say it’s great, but his skill pops every now and then and I see him being able to play on an LNHV2 power play and top six. He continues to get better as the years go by, and looks like he will be a very good two-way forward at the top level.

2. Pierre-Olivier Joseph, D, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton-AHL

July 1, 1999 | 6-foot-2 | 161 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 55

Physical Game: 55

POJ had a strong rookie pro season, particularly in the second half where he played big minutes in all situations for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He’s valuable as a 6-foot-2 defenseman who can skate and kills a lot of rushes. He closes on checks very well due to his feet and how well he anticipates the play, breaking up a lot of plays in the neutral zone. The defensive parts of his game are excellent. The question for POJ coming out of junior, where I thought he underwhelmed, is how much offense is he going to bring? I don’t see him as an LNHV2 power-play type, but his exits are good, and due to his skating, he’s able to transition pucks up the ice well enough to where I think he’ll be competent in the LNHV2.

3. Lassi Thomson, D, Ilves-Liiga

Sept. 24, 2000 | six-foot | 190 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 55

Physical Game: 45

Shot: 60

Thomson had a solid year playing on a strong Ilves team and captained Finland’s U20 team. He checks a lot of the boxes you look for in an LNHV2 player. He’s an above-average skater with high-end flashes who can lead attacks at the pro level. Thomson makes a great first pass and is a very smart puck-mover. He has a bomb of a shot, making him dangerous on the man-advantage. Defensively he’s fine as he’s mobile but not particularly physical. That aspect was an adjustment for him in Liiga, leading to careful deployment, though he did play a big role in the world juniors.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Filip Johansson, D, Leksands-SHL: Johansson is a mobile defender with size who can make stops. He can outlet the puck well, but his game does lack a real “wow” factor and his overall lack of offense is a concern.

Mads Sogaard, G, Medicine Hat-WHL: Sogaard’s season was up and down in the WHL, with a strong appearance for Denmark’s U20 team in the middle of the season. His stats don’t inspire a lot of confidence, but the toolkit itself looks like a clear LNHV2 goalie. He’s a 6-foot-7 netminder who moves around the crease like he’s 5-foot-11. He has the ability to make spectacular stops due to his frame and quickness that will help him make NHL stops. I felt previously he had way too much extra movement in his game, had issues reading plays and for such a giant goalie left too much of the net open. I still see some of that in his game, but I saw Sogaard quiet his game down a lot last season.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 31 - WILD
Page 1 sur 1