LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS EmptyDim 13 Sep - 6:03

DUCKS

Classement de l’an dernier: 22e
Classement NHL: 30e
Gradués: Dominik Kubalik, Igor Shesterkin

1. Klim Kostin, RW, San Antonio-AHL

May 5, 1999 | 6-foot-3 | 212 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 65

Hockey Sense: 55

Kostin was an important player for San Antonio, being one of the team’s top scorers. As an evaluation case he’s a difficult one. He’s difficult because he looks like a big-time player. He’s 6-foot-3, he skates well, he can get inside and play a powerful style, and has skill. The skill and playmaking pops here or there, but what makes him tough to get a handle on is the offense is inconsistent versus men. I would see shifts this past season where he’d dangle a defensemen while skating at full speed, or pull up and make a cute pass through a tough passing lane. But I’d also see shifts where he’d looks basic with the puck or tunnel-visioned. I’ve seen enough good moments from him over the years to know he has offense in him, and could see him become an LNHV2 scorer, but if you told me he ended up a bottom-six forward I think that’s a very reasonable outcome too.

2. Max Jones, LW, Anaheim-NHL

Feb. 17, 1998 | 6-foot-3 | 220 pounds

Physical Game: 60

Jones played his first full season up with the Ducks. He didn’t excel, but he held his own and looked like a big leaguer. Jones is a big, strong forward who can be quick and hard on pucks. He’s good in front of the net and can win battles versus LNHV2’ers. He’s big, but quick and has the skating required to win foot races in the LNHV2 and make drives to the middle of the ice. The question on Jones is how much offense he has. He has skill, but he’s not a true play-driver or playmaker I think at the top level, but someone you hope is a nice up-and-down winger who plays in the middle of your lineup.

3. Tyson Jost, C, Colorado-NHL

March 14, 1998 | 5-foot-11 | 192 pounds

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 35

Hockey Sense: 60

Jost has had roughly the same scoring rate for his first three seasons in the NHL, albeit he was a part of a top team this past season. Jost has a high skill level, showing very quick hands and great coordination in small areas to make skilled plays. He’s a creative playmaker who can see the ice at a high level. When he was an amateur, I thought Jost could become a very good two-way center in the LNHV2. He’s a good skater but I underrated how much the speed and physicality of the league would push him. While Jost has been in the NHL for three years, it was just recently his 21-year-old season, and even if it seems like he’s stagnated he has time to grow.

4. Alexander Alexeyev, D, Hershey-AHL

Nov. 15, 1999 | 6-foot-4 | 201 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 50

Physical Game: 60

Alexeyev impressed as a rookie pro, playing a significant role and lining up on both special teams for Hershey. He’s a big defenseman who can move the puck and make stops. He’s not an overly flashy player with the puck on his stick, but he always has his head up in the D-zone looking to make a play up the ice, and shows good poise under pressure. He breaks up plays well due to his size and smarts. Alexeyev’s biggest challenge for the LNHV2 will be his footspeed and overall pace. In the AHL he excelled with his toolkit but in the LNHV2 the pace could push him. I think his brain is so good he’ll be able to move pucks well enough even if he can’t skate pucks out of trouble.

5. Ryan McLeod, C, Bakersfield-AHL

Sept. 21, 1999 | 6-foot-3 | 201 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 60

Physical Game: 55

McLeod’s deal the last few years has been a guy who looks like a real LNHV2 player, but doesn’t produce like a real LNHV2 player. He only had 23 points as a rookie pro, but watching him, the toolkit jumps out to you. He’s a 6-foot-3 center with a very powerful skating stride. He has the skill to make plays through defenders. He’s a creative playmaker who can find seams and set up chances. McLeod helps both special teams, and could create offensive pressure even while shorthanded. He continues to confuse me as I feel like he should go off one of these days. I see a guy with too much talent not to make it to the league.

6. Joel L’Esperance, C, Texas-AHL

Aug. 18, 1995 | 6-foot-2 | 201 pounds

Tier: Legit NHL player

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 55

Shot: 60

L’Esperance is a bit on the older side, as he was 24 last season in the AHL, but I’ve generally liked what I’ve seen from him watching Texas the last two seasons. I see a forward with size, skill and goal-scoring ability. He has the soft hands to beat opponents one-on-one and break open a shift. He makes a lot of highly-skilled plays in tight areas. He also has a very good shot where he can score from bad angles and mid-range. He’s not a great playmaker, he moves it fine, but he’s more of a shooter. L’Esperance competes well, getting to the net and he can kill penalties. His skating has always been a point of criticism among NHL scouts. It’s not a selling point, but I think it’s good enough to get him some games at the top level.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Aleksi Saarela, C, Springfield-AHL: Saarela is on his fourth NHL organization but found himself up for nine games with Florida. He’s very smart and can shoot the puck, but given his size, good not great speed and iffy play off the puck it’s debatable if he has enough to stick.

Mathias Lafferiere, RW, Cape Breton-QMJHL: Laferriere is a forward with good size, very good offensive IQ and can score from a distance. He’s not that quick and could be a little better off the puck, but he has intriguing tools for the LNHV2 if his game adds some pace.

Jacob Moverare, D, Frolunda-SHL: Moverare was as impressive as I could remember him in the last few years, being a top defenseman for Frolunda. He’s a very smart two-way defenseman who can make a strong first pass and kill rushes with his reach. His skating needs to improve still though.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!

Ducks aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org
Ducks
Hall of Famer
Ducks

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS EmptyMer 16 Sep - 13:51

Pas vraiment de grande surprise pour les Ducks. Avec les graduations de Prokhorkin, Sheshtierkin et Kubalik combiné fait que l'équipe a sacrifié plusieurs choix au cours des dernières années pour devenir une abonnée de la Finale, Il fallait s'attendre à ce que le classement en souffre un peu.

Malgré tout, à force de travailler fort dans les coins et de fouiller dans les poubelles pour trouver des cartes cachées on réussis à présenter une relève avec un certain talent... mais pas surprenant qu'il faille parfois prendre des risques sur des joueurs qui ont un chemin un peu plus long pour parvenir à la LNHV2.

On a quelques beaux risques dans le lot et certain pourraient éclore en joueurs d'impact. On voit quand même 5 ou 6 joueurs parmis les gars mentionnés se battre pour une position avec le grand club d'ici 2 ans. Un fait à noter 2 des gars dans la liste sont des additions de l'entre saison(Jost et Lafferrière) comme quoi le Dg ne cesse de jouer du coude pour trouver des joueurs qui vont aider à maintenir son club compétitif à long terme.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 27 - DUCKS
Page 1 sur 1