LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 9 - BLACKHAWKS

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 9 - BLACKHAWKS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 9 - BLACKHAWKS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 9 - BLACKHAWKS EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 7:29

BLACKHAWKS

Classement de l’an dernier: 14e
Classement NHL: 7e
Gradués: Vladislav Gavrikov, Lawson Crouse

1. Miro Heiskanen, D, Dallas-NHL

July 18, 1999 | 6-foot-1 | 190 pounds

Tier: Elite LNHV2 player

Skating: 60

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 45

Hockey Sense: 65

Heiskanen has been a major minutes-eater for the Stars since he entered the league, playing in all situations. Heiskanen’s game isn’t like Quinn Hughes or Cale Makar where he’s going to dazzle with highlight-reel skill, but he’s very efficient and well-rounded. Heiskanen is an excellent skater, showing the mobility to close gaps very well and jump up into attacks at a top level. His transition game is excellent because of his feet and how well he sees the ice on his exits. He’s a creative passer who can find seams and make great plays under pressure. He does have quick-twitch hands to make plays in small areas and maintain control. I don’t know if his offensive numbers will ever be elite, but he’s going to be a star-caliber top-pairing, tough-minutes defenseman for a long time due to how mobile and smart he is.

2. Cale Makar, D, Colorado-NHL

Oct. 30, 1998 | 5-foot-11 | 187 pounds

Tier: Elite LNHV2 player

Puck Skills: 65

Physical Game: 35

Hockey Sense: 60

Shot: 60

Makar is an offensive dynamo, and as a rookie he showed he is going to be a force to deal with for many years. His puck skills are tremendous, showing very pure handles whenever he has control of the puck. He’s not going to through two-to-three defenders at a time, but he has very quick touches and is tough to strip of possession. He’s a high-end skater who can lead attacks and walk the blue line very well. Makar sees the ice at a very high level and is able to pick apart defenses with his vision. Over the last two years I’ve grown to appreciate how good his shot is, giving his offense so many dimensions. Makar isn’t the biggest defenseman and his defense has never been a selling point of his game, and it still isn’t, but his skating will help keep him stable enough in that area given how much value he gets offensively.

3. Filip Chytil, C, New York Rangers-NHL

Sept. 5, 1999 | 6-foot-2 | 203 pounds

Tier: High-end LNHV2 player

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 55

Hockey Sense: 55

Chytil was sent down to the AHL to start the season but came up in November and was a quality regular for the Rangers the rest of the way. Chytil can be a dynamic player. He’s a forward with size, great speed and great skill. On his best shift, where he’s flying up the ice and dangling through opponents, he can break open a game. With his reach, speed and skill he can protect pucks well and make controlled zone entries. I think he sees the ice well, with flashes of very good vision, but I wouldn’t call him a natural playmaker type. He’s not an overly physical player who is great off the puck, but he uses his body well enough. I think his brain and compete are good enough that, combined with his other tools, he can be a top scorer on an NHL team at his peak.

4. Samuel Poulin, RW, Sherbrooke-QMJHL

Feb. 25, 2001 | 6-foot-1 | 216 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Skating: 50

Physical Game: 50

Poulin was one of the best players in the QMHL and a driving player for arguably the best team in that league. Poulin is a very creative offensive player with high-end hands who can flash elite caliber puckhandling. He can beat defenders one-on-one with ease and has the ability to break open a shift with his skill. He also makes a ton of great plays to his teammates in the offensive zone, showing vision and patience with the puck. Poulin has a strong frame and shows the ability to make plays around the net. His main drawback is his average footspeed and, given how physically developed he is, scouts have some concerns about whether this is as quick as he’ll ever be. Even without great quickness Poulin has so much offensive talent that he’ll be able to be a good LNHV2 player.

5. Kristian Vesalainen, LW, Manitoba-AHL

June 1, 1999 | 6-foot-4 | 207 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 55

Physical Game: 50

Hockey Sense: 55

Shot: 60

Vesalainen is a player who confuses me. He looks like he should be a monster. He’s 6-foot-4, can skate, has great skill, can make plays, and he’s got a very good shot. On his best shift when he’s flying up the ice dangling through opponents, or picking apart defenses on the power play, he looks like a no doubt top-six LNHV2 forward. But as a 20 year old in the AHL he put up 30 points in 60 games. He plays on the perimeter a lot, as he’s not a very physical player and his consistency overall needs to improve a lot. I see flashes of great sense from him where he finds seams and creates for his teammates, but I see him throw pucks away a lot and not seem that cerebral.

6. Albert Johansson, D, Farjestad-SHL

Jan. 4, 2001 | six-foot | 168 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 40

Johansson didn’t put up huge numbers in the SHL, but he held his own and played a role on one of the top teams in the league. Johansson isn’t a flashy player but he does a lot well. He’s a very smart puck-mover who makes creative plays at both ends of the rink with the puck. He can move it up the ice quickly, but is also quick enough to be able to skate his way out of pressure. He can attack off the line due to his skating and a skill level that flashes high-end on occasions. Johansson isn’t that big, but he defends fine due to his mobility and smarts.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Rem Pitlick, C, Milwaukee-AHL: Pitlick is a very quick player with a high level of hockey IQ who is not that big but he competes well. He has talent, but it’s fair to ask whether his skill level and overall offensive ability is high-end enough to make it at that size.

Jakub Zboril, D, Providence-AHL: Zboril is a mobile defenseman who moves the puck well and has some hardness in his defending. He’s been fine as a pro, but inconsistent and hasn’t had a big AHL season to date. He has great athletic tools but it’s unclear if that’s ever going to translate to pro success.

Albin Eriksson, RW, Farjestad-SHL: Eriksson has an intriguing toolkit as a 6-foot-4 forward with great hands, but he struggled to find a consistent role in the SHL and Sweden’s U20 team. His skating could use an extra step as well.

Ivan Lodnia, RW, Niagara-OHL: Lodnia’s skill and playmaking are very good and keep him relevant as a prospect, but his skating and consistency aren’t the best.

Nicolas Beaudin, D, Rockford-AHL: Beaudin had a tough first pro season, with the AHL being a real adjustment for him in terms of the speed and physicality. His puck-moving skills are fantastic with a very high offensive IQ. I have a hard time seeing him in the NHL at his size though without more quickness and pace in his game.

Andre Lee, LW, UMass-Lowell-Hockey East: Lee is intriguing as a 6-foot-4 forward with very good hands who can score who I thought was impressive as a freshman at Lowell. His skating needs a lot of work but there is some real pro projection in his game.

Eetu Tuulola, RW, Stockton-AHL: Tuulola has an intriguing combination of size and skill to go with a very good shot. He held his own in the AHL but will need an extra step or two in his skating to get to the LNHV2 level.

Jakov Novak, LW, Bentley-AHA: Novak is intriguing as a big, powerful forward with some skill and a very good shot. His skating is just OK, but he uses his frame to get around guys and get to the middle of the ice. He may play in a conference (Atlantic Hockey Association) that doesn’t usually produce LNHV2 players, but scouts think he’s got a chance to make it.

Tuukka Tieksola, RW, Karpat-Jr. A Liiga: Tieksola had a great season at the Finnish junior level, with his great skating and playmaking on display consistently. He’s an intriguing undersized forward due to his talent level. He will have to get it done at a higher level to really be on the LNHV2 radar, but he did look good at a U19 international tournament late in the season.

Aarne Talvitie, LW, Penn State-Big Ten: Talvitie didn’t post the numbers I thought he would last season, but I still see a very intelligent and competitive forward. He skates well but could use an extra step for a player his size.

Nikola Pasic, RW, Karlskoga-Allsvenskan: Pasic had a very impressive season at the Allsvenskan level, being a leading player for a good team. His skill and playmaking stood out consistently whenever I watched him. He’s small and his skating is just OK, so those will be his challenges as he progresses to higher levels.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 9 - BLACKHAWKS
Page 1 sur 1