LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 30 - SHARKS

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 30 - SHARKS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 30 - SHARKS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 30 - SHARKS EmptySam 12 Sep - 7:23

SHARKS

Classement de l’an dernier: 25e
Classement NHL: 30e
Gradués: John Marino, Noah Hanifin, Rudolf Balcers

1. Ville Heinola, D, Lukko-Liiga

March 2, 2001 | 5-foot-11 | 181 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 40

Hockey Sense: 60

Heinola had a very interesting season. He made the Jets out of camp as an 18 year old, holding his own initially in the big leagues before being sent down to the AHL and eventually back to Finland. He didn’t put up numbers in Finland like he did in his draft season, although he was on a deep offensive team in Lukko that led the league in scoring. Heinola’s toolkit doesn’t stand out as a 5-foot-11 player with great speed or skill, but he looks like an LNHV2 player due to how smart he is. He’s a very efficient puck-mover who makes great outlets, and shows poise and creativity from the offensive blue line. Coaches often trust him due to his intelligence and give him significant responsibility. His edgework is very good, but his speed is just so-so. He makes enough stops even at his size and skating that I think he’s going to play.

2. Joe Veleno, C, Grand Rapids-AHL

Jan. 13, 2000 | 6-foot-1 | 194 pounds

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 50

Hockey Sense: 55

Veleno had a solid first pro season, playing on both special teams for Grand Rapids and putting up 20 points as a teenager. Veleno is a well-rounded player. He can skate and make plays at a pro pace. He’s competitive, playing in the middle third-of the ice often and being responsible defensively. With Veleno, the question with scouts is how much offensive upside he has. I do see LNHV2 offense in him. You see the skill and playmaking pop every so often and he has the skating to pressure NHL defenders. I don’t think you see those aspects consistently enough to say he’s for sure going to be a top-six forward, even if I think that’s possible.

3. Riley Tufte, LW, Texas-AHL

April 10, 1998 | 6-foot-6 | 209 pounds

Physical Game: 70

Tufte had an OK first pro season, putting up 15 points with Texas, continuing a trend with him not posting significant offensive totals. He may not put up points, and he wasn’t often on the power play with Texas, but I do see flashes of skill in Tufte’s game. He can make a cute play in traffic or off the rush. He makes the odd nice pass. It’s not consistent but it’s there. Tufte’s values come from his athleticism. He’s 6-foot-6 and a strong skater for a player that size. It’s that athleticism that keeps him on the LNHV2 radar, because you can envision him fitting into the bottom of an LNHV2 roster and killing penalties due to how well he skates at that size, even if he’s not providing a lot of offense.

4. Michal Teply, LW, Winnipeg-WHL

May 27, 2001 | 6-foot-3 | 192 pounds

Physical Game: 55

Hockey Sense: 60

Shot: 60

Teply had a successful season between the WHL and world juniors where he was a top player for both his teams. Teply is a skilled forward with a high level of hockey IQ. He makes a lot of plays in the offensive zone, and with his great vision and shot he is an ideal player to have on the flank of the power play. He shows occasions of high-end hands. His boots are a little heavy and his game could use more pace overall, but the stride is clean enough that his skating should be OK as a pro. I also wouldn’t call him a well-rounded player off the puck in terms of his physicality, but he does use his big 6-foot-3 frame to protect pucks well.

5. Isaac Ratcliffe, LW, Lehigh Valley-AHL

Feb. 15, 1999 | 6-foot-6 | 201 pounds

Skating: 40

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 80

Ratcliffe had an up-and-down rookie pro season, with very good flashes but struggled to generate consistent offense and didn’t get a ton of power-play time with Lehigh Valley. Despite his 15-point season I still see way too many good attributes that I think he’s going to make it. He’s a 6-foot-6 forward with a high skill level. With his wingspan and skill, Ratcliffe has the ability to beat pros one-on-one and open up shifts. He can make plays and finish them well. I wouldn’t call him a top-end playmaker, but he has good flashes with the puck. He competes well, and can play in the hard areas of the ice. Ratcliffe’s main hindrance from making the LNHV2 will be his footspeed and whether he can handle the LNHV2 pace. I think he’s so talented he can do it despite his quickness, but he will need to prove it in the AHL first.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Judd Caulfield, RW, North Dakota-NCHC: Caulfield is a big winger who can play well around the net and has some skill, but his footspeed needs to improve.

Alexander Campbell, C, Omaha-USHL: Campbell was one of the top players in the USHL last season. He’s very skilled, makes a lot of plays and competes well, but isn’t the biggest. While he skates fine he could use an extra gear for an undersized player.

Jeremy Lauzon, D, Providence-AHL: Lauzon is a mobile defenseman who can use his feet and physicality to defend size and speed. He’s got some offensive touch, with the occasional nice show of skill or vision but it’s questionable whether he’ll be able to move pucks at an LNHV2 pace.

Henry Thrun, D, Harvard-ECAC: Thrun was a top player for Harvard as a freshman, showing excellent puck-moving ability and played tough minutes. He has an LNHV2 brain, but still lacks LNHV2 skating — even if I saw improvement in the latter area last season.

Antoine Morand, C, San Diego-AHL: He had a so-so pro season, and was on both special teams in the AHL. He has the speed and skill to be relevant for the LNHV2 but he may not be high-end enough for his size.

Tim Berni, D, Zurich-NLA: Berni is a very smart defenseman who can make plays at both ends of the rink. There is a lack of a “wow” factor in terms of his skill level and especially his average skating, but his sense has allowed him to be a strong player versus his peer group for years.

Joel Kiviranta, LW, Texas-AHL: Kiviranta is an intelligent and competitive two-way winger with good puck skills. For his size he lacks LNHV2-caliber skating though.

Jack McBain, C, Boston College-Hockey East: McBain is a big center with some skill, but it’s reasonable to questions whether his speed or playmaking ability is good enough to make it to the LNHV2.

Jayden Struble, D, Northeastern-Hockey East: Struble’s season started off slow but he picked up ice time in the second half. He’s an excellent skater who is physical and makes a lot of stops. He has skill, but his offense can be inconsistent and NHL scouts question his decision-making.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 30 - SHARKS
Page 1 sur 1