LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 26 - BLUE-JACKETS

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 26 - BLUE-JACKETS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 26 - BLUE-JACKETS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 26 - BLUE-JACKETS EmptyLun 14 Sep - 5:51

BLUE-JACKETS

Classement de l’an dernier: 16e
Classement NHL: 29e
Gradués: Dylan Gambell, Pavel Zacha

1. Morgan Frost, C, Lehigh Valley-AHL

May 14, 1999 | 5-foot-11 | 170 pounds

Tier: High-end/very good bubble

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 65

Physical Game: 35

Hockey Sense: 65

Frost had a successful first pro season, being named an All-Star in the AHL and playing a lengthy number of games with the Flyers where he looked like he belonged. Frost’s game is pure skill. In the AHL and NHL he showed immense confidence with the puck to attempt elite skill plays and can break open a shift with how he can deke through opponents. He’s also an extremely creative and intelligent playmaker who can make tough plays in small areas and run a power-play unit off the flank. He has the puck game to be a big-time scorer. Frost’s challenges will be on the physical side. He’s not that fast nor big, and versus men he had trouble getting around players and to the middle of the ice like he could in junior. I think he’s going to be a great LNHV2 player, but he will need time to develop.

2. Brett Howden, C, New York Rangers-NHL

March 29, 1998 | 6-foot-2 | 194 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 60

Hockey Sense: 60

Howden’s second NHL season went fine, with some ups and downs and a mild decrease in production and ice time from his rookie campaign. Even with the mild decreases I still see some things to like a lot about his game and projection. His hockey sense is great, showing great vision with the puck and ability to set up chances at an LNHV2 level. He’s a smart defensive player too, and overall a player a coach can trust because of his IQ and great compete level. Howden plays hard, getting to the net, killing penalties and winning a lot of battles. His game lacks flash. He’s not that quick or that skilled a puckhandler, so I could see him just be a third-line center, but I see enough playmaking in his game to think he may have another level even if he may be a boring player when he reaches that level.

3. Filip Hallander, LW, Lulea-SHL

June 29, 2000 | 6-foot-1 | 190 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 50

Hallander had another successful season in the SHL, continuing his stretch of performing well versus men. Hallander isn’t a flashy player, with average footspeed and slight above-average puck skills, but what drives his value is his high hockey IQ and compete level. Hallander is great around the hard areas of the ice, showing the ability to win battles and make plays around the net. He’s a crafty passer, and also someone who doesn’t shy away from making hard plays to the middle-third of the ice. He killed penalties for Lulea and showed both the strength and will to win puck battles. He may not have enough skill to be a big time scorer in the LNHV2, but he’s scored a lot the last three seasons.

4. David Farrance, D, Boston University-Hockey East

June 23, 1999 | 5-foot-11 | 190 pounds

Skating: 60

Physical Game: 35

Farrance had an excellent junior season, being one of the top defensemen in college hockey. He’s an exciting player when has the puck on his stick due to his offensive talents. He’s an excellent skater, showing the explosiveness and agility that will easily translate to the LNHV2 level. Farrance is a highly-skilled and creative playmaker, who finds seams consistently and makes tough passes to create scoring chances. He can play fast and make difficult offensive plays on the move. Farrance’s main concern is his size, ability to win battles and overall defensive play. He is not a player who projects to be able to play against good forwards, but used in a certain way to create offense.

5. Brayden Tracey, LW, Victoria-WHL

May 28, 2001 | six-foot | 176 pounds

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 45

Hockey Sense: 65

Tracey’s season was up and down. I really liked his first half between Moose Jaw and at the Canada-Russia series, but he cooled off following a trade to Victoria. He has the skill and vision to create offense in the LNHV2. He has quick-twitch hands and the creativity to try unique plays. Tracey also has a good shot and can be a decent mid-distance shooter. His skating looked a little cleaner than last season, although he lacks a separation gear. Last season I saw a guy who lived in the crease areas and competed very well, whereas when I watched him this season I thought he worked fine but I didn’t see that same level as in his draft season.

6. K’Andre Miller, D, Wisconsin-Big Ten

Jan. 21, 2000 | 6-foot-4 | 207 pounds

Skating: 55

Physical Game: 65

Miller was an all-situations player again for Wisconsin, and one of the top defensemen for Team USA at the world juniors. His offensive totals took a step back, but I saw a player who had confidence with the puck and made plays at both ends of the rink. Miller can make a strong first pass, and has blue line poise to find passing lanes and create chances. He can get too cute at times and be risky with the puck, but I think he sees the game well. He’s a big-time athlete with his size, strength and skating, which projects to be able to win battles and skate with LNV2ers easily. His offensive game has inconsistencies, with stretches where he doesn’t do much with the puck coupled with very good moments, which is why despite his high grades I’m not very certain he could be a top-four defenseman.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Dmitri Samorukov, D, Bakersfield-AHL: Samorukov had a tough rookie pro season, playing a limited role and not showing the puck-moving skill I saw in junior. I still have time for him due to the size and skating and what I’ve seen him do over the last few years.

Gage Quinney, C, Chicago-AHL: Quinney isn’t the biggest or quickest forward and he turned 25 in July, but he has very good hands, can score goals, and competes well.

Jordan Spence, D, Moncton-QMJHL: Spence was named QMJHL Defenseman of the Year after a great second season in the Q. He’s an extremely smart puck-mover, but he’s undersized and his skating is just fine.

Joni Ikonen, C, KalPa-Liiga: Ikonen has a lot of talent between his puck skills, vision and shot, but he’s not that quick and has been a hurt lot recently, including missing all of last season.

Kole Lind, RW, Utica-AHL: Lind is a very intelligent and skilled forward with decent size who had a solid second pro season. He’s not that quick though and that will be his main hurdle with a transition to the LNHV2.

Arseni Gritsyuk, RW, Omsk-MHL: Gritsyuk is a highly-skilled forward who can make plays and finish them very well. In his draft season I had concerns on his skating, but I thought that aspect of his game showed improvement last season, even if it’s not elite speed for his size at 5-foot-10, 157 pounds. I could see his game translating well to the pro level next season after he repeated the Russian junior level.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 26 - BLUE-JACKETS
Page 1 sur 1