LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 24 - RED WINGS

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 24 - RED WINGS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 24 - RED WINGS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 24 - RED WINGS EmptyMar 15 Sep - 6:32

RED WINGS

Classement de l’an dernier: 20e
Classement NHL: 28e
Gradués: Henrik Borgstrom, Sami Niku, Travis Konecny

1. Jack Studnicka, C, Providence-AHL

Feb. 18, 1999 | 6-foot-1 | 172 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 50

Hockey Sense: 60

Studnicka had a successful first pro season, being named an AHL All-Star and being an all-situations center for Providence. Studnicka is a highly-skilled forward with the ability to beat defenders clean and create chances versus men with his skill. He’s creative inside the offensive zone, showing great playmaking ability and the ability to make plays in small areas. Studnicka’s footspeed is average, which will be his main obstacle for the LNHV2 level, but he has size and he competes well, showing the ability to make drives around defenders and get to the net.

2. Juuso Valimaki, D, Calgary-NHL

Oct. 6, 1998 | 6-foot-2 | 205 pounds

Skating: 60

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 55

After an impressive 20-year-old season, Valimaki looked like he was on the fast track to become a solid top-four NHL defenseman. An ACL injury robbed him of the entire 2019-20 campaign, though. When healthy, Valimaki is a very well-rounded defenseman. He’s a great skater. How his skating will be post knee surgery is to be determined, but when healthy his mobility allows him to kill a lot of plays, activate off the line and jump into plays at a quality NHL level. He uses his feet, physicality and sense to break up a lot of plays. Offensively he lacks flash and likely isn’t a big points guy in the league, but he moves the puck well enough to play solid minutes given his defensive value.

3. Liam Foudy, C, Columbus-NHL

Feb. 4, 2000 | 6-foot-1 | 181 pounds

Skating: 60

Physical Game: 45

Foudy had his best offensive season in his four OHL campaigns and was one of Canada’s best players at the world juniors. He then joined Columbus for the postseason and looked like he belonged right away. His speed defines his game. Foudy has an explosive stride and will be able to pressure LNHV2 defensemen with his speed. I’ve grown to appreciate his offensive skills. He may not be a true high-end skill and power-play type in the LNHV2, but I see top-level skill and playmaking in flashes. He’s way smarter of a player than I thought he was back during his draft season. He can make creative plays and create chances while on the move. Foudy is a highly-competitive player who will kill penalties versus men and be a player coaches will rely on.

4. Adam Beckman, LW, Spokane-WHL

May 10, 2001 | 6-foot-1 | 179 pounds

Skating: 50

Physical Game: 50

Shot: 70

Beckman had a fantastic second WHL season, leading the league in most offensive categories and being named the top player in the league. Beckman’s calling card is shot, leading to 48 goals in 63 games. His wrist shot is elite with the ability to zip pucks past goalies quickly and accurately from mid-range. Despite his massive offensive totals, I wouldn’t call Beckman a very flashy player. He’s not the type who is going to take the puck and go end-to-end, mostly due to his average footspeed. You see flashes of great hands and playmaking off the rush, but his game is mostly about what happens when he’s in the offensive zone and gets chances to use his shot and skill. Even though he’s not that fast, he competes well enough for me to think he’ll be a good

5. Kevin Bahl, D, Ottawa-OHL

June 27, 2000 | 6-foot-7 | 240 pounds

Skating: 45

Physical Game: 80

There’s a part of me that is very hesitant to rate a player like Bahl highly, given his real lack of significant scoring through his junior career. His career high in the OHL is 34 points, which typically does not project as a quality LNHV2 player. When I watch Bahl though I see a lot of boxes being checked. He’s a 6-foot-7 defenseman who skates very well for a man that size. He shows some puck skills. He makes a good first pass, with flashes of creativity and high-level pace as a passer. Defensively he’s a rock due to his size, mobility and physicality, projecting to be a top physical player in the LNHV2. I could be way off on this one, and my opinion on Bahl has changed significantly in two years but I’ve liked a lot of what I’ve seen lately. He was a key piece in the Taylor Hall trade from Arizona.

LNHV2 potential

Samuel Bolduc, D, Sherbrooke-QMJHL:  Defensemen who stand 6-foot-4, can skate and have some skill aren’t easy to find so Bolduc is a very interesting prospect. Scouts have concerns on how well he’ll be able to move pucks at the higher levels as he’s not a natural offensive type, but he has flashes.

Isac Lundestrom, C, San Diego-AHL: Lundestrom played most of the season down in the AHL with a midseason call-up to the Ducks. He was leaned on for heavy minutes in San Diego, but didn’t put up a ton of points. I still like the tools and the hockey sense a lot with Lundestrom. He makes plays in the AHL, showing the patience and vision to find seams and set up chances. He skates well, and has LNHV2-level quickness but doesn’t pull away from guys at that level. He’s not very physical, but he works hard and can be a two-way center. His lack of goal-scoring is a concern, with eight goals in 102 games the last two seasons between the SHL, AHL and NHL levels.

Simon Lundmark, D, Linkoping-SHL: Lundmark’s second pro season was up and down and he didn’t get a lot of ice time. I do see a toolkit that is interesting as a 6-foot-2 right-handed defenseman who can skate and outlet the puck. He has work to do but there is pro upside in his game.

Simon Johansson, D, Djurgarden-SHL: Johansson is a 6-foot-2 defenseman who sees the ice at a high level, but scouts have questions on his skating and defensive play.

Cole Hults, D, Penn State-Big Ten: Hults was named the top player in the Big Ten, being a big part of a high-flying Penn State team in recent years. He moves the puck well and has a good shot, but will need to continue to work on his skating which is average.

Mason Millman, D, Saginaw-OHL: Millman has progressed well, earning an invite to Canada’s U20 camp this summer after a strong second OHL season. He’s a mobile defenseman who can move the puck and make stops with his feet and physical play. His offensive touch isn’t that interesting but he showed good flashes of top-level vision last season.

Brett Murray, LW, Rochester-AHL: Murray’s bounced around a lot the last few years, and played all last season in the AHL in a unique scenario where his NHL rights were still owned by Buffalo, he was playing for their AHL team, but not signed to an NHL deal. He was successful in the AHL despite not doing so well in college. He’s big, good in front of the net, and has some skill. His heavy feet are his main obstacle to reaching the top level.

Michael Vukojevic, D, Kitchener-OHL: Vukojevic has aspects of an LNHV2 toolkit. He’s a big defenseman who can make a lot of stops, sees the ice well and makes good zone exits. The skill and the speed don’t pop in his game, but I could buy the argument to bump him up into the next category.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 24 - RED WINGS
Page 1 sur 1