LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 22 - JETS

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 22 - JETS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 22 - JETS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 22 - JETS EmptyMer 16 Sep - 8:35

JETS
Classement de l’an dernier: 18e
Classement NHL: 26e
Gradués: AUCUN

1. Kirby Dach, C, Chicago-NHL

Jan. 21, 2001 | 6-foot-4 | 198 pounds

Tier: Elite/high-end bubble

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 65

Physical Game: 65

Hockey Sense: 60

Kirby Dach is the prototype of what you think of in a first-line center. He’s tall, he can play in front of the net, he’s a great skater for his size, full of skill and makes a lot of plays to his wingers. When you see Dach coming up the ice with his speed, size and skill it’s easy to see why he was a No. 3 overall pick. I found his effort more consistent in the NHL than it was in the WHL, showing he can handle the physicality of the level and still make his dazzling skill plays. He had ebbs and flows through his rookie NHL season as an 18 year old and his overall production was good, not amazing, albeit with a strong postseason. But it’s the clear, the sky-high potential he has, as he matures.

2. Ty Dellandrea, C, Flint-OHL

July 21, 2000 | 6-foot-1 | 190 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 45

Shot: 60

Dellandrea is a tough evaluation for me. I see a person who looks like he should be a top player. He’s got quick feet and hands. He can dangle in small areas and on the move. He makes great plays to his teammates and has a great shot that can pick corners from around the offensive zone. He hustles for pucks, can kill penalties, and is a reliable all-around center. I’ve seen him be dominant some games, but then you look at his junior career and the numbers don’t line up with the player I see. He’s played on some bad Flint teams, but Flint was good in 2019-20, and he was very good but not a top player in the OHL. If he became a top-six forward in the LNHV2 I wouldn’t blink because my eye sees that, but it would be nice to see him truly dominate a level.

3. Michael Rasmussen, C, Grand Rapids-AHL

April 17, 1999 | 6-foot-6 | 220 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 40

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 75

Rasmussen had a fine second pro season, being a top player for Grand Rapids when healthy. Rasmussen’s main asset is his size. He has a massive 6-foot-6 frame and when he sets up in front of the net, he causes a lot of problems for opponents. He makes a lot of smart plays around the net, in terms of knowing how to chip in pucks, create chances around the crease, and he makes a lot of good passes in the traffic areas. Rasmussen is a fine skater for his size, but in terms of the LNHV2 pace he’s notably behind it. I still think even with that in mind he could be a useful LNHV2 player who can use his size, playmaking and in-tight goal-scoring ability to help a team. But he may never be a true offensive driver due to a lack of standout speed and skill.

4. Noah Cates, LW, Minnesota-Duluth-NCHC

Feb. 5, 1999 | 6-foot-2 | 190 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 55

Cates was one of the top players in the NCHC and was named a second-team All-American. Cates isn’t going to jump off the page to you. He has a so-so skating stride and isn’t going to pop with speed or skill. He’s a very intelligent and competitive player though. He wins a lot of battles. He can kill penalties. He makes a lot of clever plays with the puck and can shoot it well. Cates shows flashes of offensive creativity as a handler and passer. There are times when I wonder if it’s enough, but he’s been so good in college the last two seasons for a top team that I think he could play at the bottom of an LNHV2 lineup.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Kirill Maksimov, RW, Bakersfield-AHL: Maksimov is a big forward with very good hands who can shoot, but he had a so-so rookie pro season and his skating still needs work to get himself to look like a future LNHV2 player.

Alex Green, D, Cornell-ECAC: Green is a mobile defenseman with size who can make a decent first pass and a lot of stops. The offensive upside will be a question for him but some scouts think his game will translate very well to the pro level.

Zach Senyshyn, RW, Providence-AHL: Senyshyn is a very quick forward with the hands and shot to score at the pro level but he doesn’t make many plays. He certainly has talent, but has yet to have a really productive season and it’s unclear what his LNHV2 role would be.

Riley Stillman, D, Florida-NHL: Stillman is a mobile, physical defenseman with good enough hockey sense to make a first pass and hold his own versus men. He played up this season in the big leagues for 30 games, but I do have skepticism if he has enough skill to be a legit full-time LNHV2 player.

Cole Schwindt, RW, Mississauga-OHL: Schwindt is a very skilled and intelligent big man who can score goals, but his skating needs work.

Adam Mascherin, LW, Texas-AHL: Mascherin has tremendous skill and makes a ton of plays. He’s small, not that fast and a bit of a perimeter player though. The skill is so good that it’s worth knowing him but he will need to play better at the AHL level at some point to really be on the radar.

Dennis Gilbert, D, Rockford-AHL: Gilbert is an excellent skater who is highly competitive and physical, the main reasons why he got a 20-game NHL call-up this past season. The skating is clearly LNHV2 caliber, but the question on Gilbert has always been how much offense and puck-moving skill he has. I’m skeptical he has enough to be more than that kind of roster plug-in type he was in 2019-20.

Kim Nousiainen, D, KalPa-Liiga: Nousiainen is a very mobile and intelligent defenseman who had a solid season between Liiga and Finland’s U20 team. I wouldn’t call his offensive game overly dynamic for a small defenseman so I wonder if the way he plays translates to the LNHV2.

Cale Fleury, D, Laval-AHL: Fleury is an interesting player as a defenseman with decent size, good mobility, physicality and puck poise. He checks a lot of boxes, but I wouldn’t call him excellent at either end of the rink — just a nice well-rounded type. That lack of clear LNHV2 qualities makes me skeptical to stamp him as a no-doubt big leaguer but he did play 41 games last season for the Habs.

Karl Henriksson, C, Frolunda-SHL
: Henriksson is an extremely intelligent player who makes a lot of plays. He needs to get quicker, especially for a guy his size (5-foot-9, 174 pounds), and stronger. It would also be nice to see him score a few more goals.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 22 - JETS
Page 1 sur 1