LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 14 - DEVILS

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 14 - DEVILS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 14 - DEVILS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 14 - DEVILS EmptyDim 20 Sep - 8:11

DEVILS

Classement de l’an dernier : 2ème
Classement NHL: 16e
Gradués: Jack Roslovic, Filip Chlapik, Brock Boeser

1. Adam Boqvist, D, Chicago-NHL

Aug. 15, 2000 | six-foot | 181 pounds

Tier: High-end/very good bubble

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 35

Hockey Sense: 65

Shot: 60

Boqvist played most of the season up in the NHL as a 19 year old. He held his own although I wouldn’t say he stood out. Boqvist is an excellent puck-moving defenseman. His offensive IQ stands out whenever he has the puck, showing great vision and awareness of how to attack defenses with his passes, skill and skating. He’s often joining attacks in the right way and has the skill to improvise and create chances. He only scored five goals this season but he has a big shot and will score goals in the league. His defense isn’t his selling point due to his combination of size and lack of elite mobility, but I thought in the NHL he was sufficient defensively. He’s going to be a top-four defenseman and a big part of Chicago’s power play for the foreseeable future.

2. Rasmus Sandin, D, Toronto-NHL

March 7, 2000 | 5-foot-11 | 187 pounds

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 40

Hockey Sense: 65

Sandin had a successful second pro season, being a big-minute player in the AHL, showing he could handle the NHL as a teenager, and being a top defenseman at the world juniors. Sandin’s toolkit is not one that typically projects out as a top-four defenseman at 5-foot-11 and just fine mobility. However, he has that projection because of how smart a player he is. His puck-movement is creative and efficient. He outlets pucks up the ice very quickly. He makes creative plays on entries and finds seams at a high rate. He shows poise from the offensive blue line to wait out options. I don’t see Sandin landing on a lot of highlight reels but he’s going to help his team maintain possession. Defensively he’s solid due to his brain plus he’s competitive and doesn’t shy away from the physical aspects. His size and mobility may prevent him from playing tough LNHV2 matchups like he has at other levels though.

3. Nolan Patrick, C, Philadelphia-NHL

Sept. 19, 1998 | 6-foot-2 | 198 pounds

Physical Game: 55

Hockey Sense: 60

Patrick is an extremely tough evaluation case. When healthy, Patrick’s toolkit is one that looks like a top-line forward all day long. The former No. 2 pick is a well-rounded player. He’s a right-handed center who skates at a quality LNHV2 level. He has quick-twitch hands and a lot of creativity, with the ability to make skilled plays at full speed making him a dangerous player off entries. I wouldn’t say there’s any one aspect of his game that blows you away. He’s very smart but it’s not elite smarts, nor is his skill or speed, but he does all of those things very well. He’s also a competitive player who makes a lot of plays around the net. Patrick also missed the entire season due to migraine issues, which is why slotting his value is so tough for me as calibrating that risk seems almost impossible with the information I have. I incorporated some risk into his grading but I was conservative in how much I knocked him for the injury concerns until I know more.

4. Emil Bemstrom, RW, Columbus-NHL

June 1, 1999 | 5-foot-10 | 181 pounds

Tier: Very good NHL player

Physical Game: 40

Bemstrom is a player I continue to appreciate and elevate his rating as time has gone on, including after a solid rookie NHL season, even though his postseason wasn’t as impressive. He has a lot of offensive dimensions to his game. He has slick skill and LNHV2 quality speed. I wouldn’t call the speed elite for his size, but he can move at the required pace. He can move pucks very well and create off the perimeter. His shot is his best weapon, with the ability to beat LNHV2 goalies from mid-range. Bemstrom is a small player and physically he’ll be limited at the top level. There are concerns from scouts about whether he’ll just be a perimeter scorer but I see flashes of good compete from him. I think he has the potential to be a 20-goal scorer in the league but he will need to bulk up and ideally add a tad more to his skating.

5. Kyle Capobianco, D, Tucson-AHL

Aug. 13, 1997 | 6-foot-1 | 196 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 50

Capobianco was one of the top defensemen in the AHL being a big part of Tucson’s success. He hasn’t quite made it full time with the Coyotes yet but he seems on the cusp and seems to have all the attributes. He’s a mobile skater who showed at the AHL level he could close on guys, lead attacks and skate around players at the top of that level. Capobianco is a skilled player who can make plays through defenders and make great plays to teammates. He also has a hard shot from the point. He took on more responsibility this past season defensively and handled his own, but if he makes it to the LNHV2 it will be more due to his puck-moving skill.

6. Serron Noel, RW, Kitchener-OHL

Aug. 8, 2000 | 6-foot-5 | 216 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 75

Hockey Sense: 55

Noel didn’t have a good season, taking a significant step back in production as a fourth-year player in the OHL. He’s a very tough evaluation case because on his best day he doesn’t only look like a good prospect. He looks like a no-doubt top-six forward. When you see his large 6-foot-5 frame flying up the ice, with the ability to dangle defenders and get past them with speed he looks like he’s going to be a great pro. You see instances where he finds seams and makes great passes. He gets to the net, and makes a ton of things happen in the high-percentage areas. Those shifts and games happen, but it’s followed by two games where he does little and it seems like his game lacks pace. I think he’s too talented to not make it, but the lack of consistency is worrisome.

7. Brogan Rafferty, D, Utica-AHL

May 28, 1995 | 6-foot-2 | 192 pounds

Physical Game: 45

Rafferty was one of the biggest surprises of the season for me, jumping into the AHL as a rookie at 24 and being one of the top defensemen in the league and looking like a real prospect. Rafferty’s puck-rushing ability stood out consistently. He’s a strong skater with better hands and at the AHL level showed he could generate clean exits and entries often with his speed and skill. He can move it very well, and find holes in the defense, but he’s more of a weapon when he’s darting around the ice with the puck. Defensively he’s OK, and mobile enough to play in the LNHV2, but I wouldn’t call him a “hard to play against” type defenseman.

8. Ilya Nikolaev, C, Yaroslavl-MHL

June 26, 2001 | six-foot | 192 pounds

A quick glance at Nikolaev’s stat line of 17 goals and 32 points in Russia’s junior league leaves a lot to be desired. I will say from watching him, though, that I think he’s still a real prospect. I see a player who can show flashes of a high skill level. I think he moves the puck very well, competes very hard for pucks and space in the middle of the ice and can kill penalties. Nikolaev’s skating is decent but wonky. I see enough power there but it’s not the prettiest stride. I can tell you that I think he’s skilled and makes a lot of plays and can score goals, but next season he has to show up on the scoresheet far more often.

9. Ronnie Attard, D, Western Michigan-NCHC

March 20, 1999 | 6-foot-3 | 207 pounds

Physical Game: 60

Hockey Sense: 55

There aren’t a lot of players who get drafted in their third eligible season with 84 points in 144 USHL games I think will become an LNHV2 player, but I think Attard will be the exception based on what I’ve seen the last two years. I see a player who has a lot of what you want in an LNHV2 player and was impressive in college. He’s a 6-foot-3 right-handed defenseman who can skate. He closes gaps and jumps up into attacks well due to his skating. Attard’s offensive game has developed over the years. He’s got sneaky skill to make plays through opponents, he can find seams and has a hard shot from the point. I don’t see an LNHV2 power-play type and his playmaking isn’t consistent, but he can move the puck fine. I see a player with a lot of potential.

10. Matthew Robertson, D, Edmonton-WHL

March 9, 2001 | 6-foot-4 | 201 pounds

Physical Game: 60

Robertson was the top defenseman for one of the best teams in the WHL, playing in all situations. He’s not a player who jumps off the page for one particular reason, but he does a lot well. He’s a 6-foot-4 defenseman who is mobile, can move pucks and kill rushes. His offense isn’t flashy, except for the odd high-end moment of skill or vision, but he makes a good first pass, has a hard point shot and has enough touch with the puck to make competent plays at the LNHV2 level. His size and mobility allow him to be solid defensively by winning foot races, puck battles and closing gaps at a high level. I think he could be a bottom half of the lineup defenseman, and it wouldn’t shock me if he turned into more than that.

11. Akil Thomas, C, Peterborough-OHL

Jan. 2, 2000 | six-foot | 181 pounds

Thomas ended off his junior career with another strong season between Niagara and Peterborough. He played a lower role on Canada’s U20 team, but did end up scoring the golden goal of the world juniors. Thomas is a very skilled and intelligent playmaker. He’s a player you want with the puck on his stick because of how creative he is and the way he sees the ice. He can find seams, slow plays down, and make plays with pace. Thomas isn’t the biggest player, but he’s competitive, does well off the puck and wins battles. Thomas’ main flaw, especially for his size, is a lack of explosiveness in his skating stride that could limit him at the higher levels, but given that he’s a two-way player I think he will find a way into the LNHV2.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Noah Gregor, LW, San Jose-NHL: Gregor is a very good skater who can make and finish plays versus men. He’s not that big and while he has offense I have mild questions if he has enough skill to be a true scorer in the big leagues. He did play 28 games for the Sharks though.

Alexander True, C, San Jose-NHL: True is a big center with good hands who competes hard and makes things happen around the net. His skating remains a significant hindrance for the LNHV2 level. He played 12 effective games up with the Sharks, though, to end the season.

Yegor Spiridonov, C, Magnitogorsk-MHL: Spiridonov is a very intelligent and competitive forward with size, but lacks in terms of LNHV2 caliber speed and puck skills.

Eetu Luostarinen, C, Springfield-AHL: Luostarinen is an intelligent, competitive and versatile forward. His skill and speed don’t pop but he’s tough and endears himself to coaches and scouts.

Aleksi Heponiemi, RW, Springfield-AHL: Heponiemi is a very skilled playmaker who runs a power play at a high level, but the AHL was an adjustment given his size, lack of physicality and so-so skating.

Ian Scott, G, Toronto-AHL: Scott missed the entire season due to a hip injury. When healthy, I saw a highly athletic and intelligent goalie with size and the tools to translate to the pro games.

Lauri Pajuniemi, RW, TPS-Liiga: Pajuniemi had a big year in Finland, scoring 26 goals. He has a big-time shot that can finish from range. He’s a very intelligent player too. Pajuniemi isn’t that fast though so it’s reasonable to question how his game will translate to the LNHV2 as his value comes more from after his team sets up in the zone.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 14 - DEVILS
Page 1 sur 1