LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 7 - COYOTES

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 7 - COYOTES Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 7 - COYOTES   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 7 - COYOTES EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 7:51

COYOTES

Classement de l’an dernier: 3e
Classement NHL: 7e
Gradués: Thomas Chabot

1. Jack Hughes, C, New Jersey-NHL

May 14, 2001 | 5-foot-10 | 170 pounds

Tier: Special/elite bubble

Skating: 70

Puck Skills: 65

Physical Game: 40

Hockey Sense: 60

There’s no getting around the fact Hughes had a tough rookie NHL season. Just 21 points in 61 games is one of the more underwhelming debuts by a top pick in recent memory, even if I think he looked better than the points suggest. I still rate Hughes extremely highly though because of his elite skating ability and elite skill. His straight-line speed is very good, not special, but his fantastic edgework takes his skating to the top tier. He has the hands to make highly-skilled plays and beat LNHV2 defenders in unique ways. He has the great vision to run a power play and find seams at a high level. Did he do all of that stuff consistently last season? I’d argue in flashes, but not consistently. I do know it’s in him, and am willing to say there’s a breakout coming. I say that because of the talent, but also because he’s a competitor on the ice who despite his 5-foot-10 frame attacks the net and shows no fear of playing inside.

2. Carter Hart, G, Philadelphia-NHL

Aug. 13, 1998 | 6-foot-2 | 181 pounds

Tier: High-end LNHV2 player

Athleticism: 60

Hockey Sense: 65

Hart was a solid NHL goalie in 2019-20, but very impressive for one of the youngest regular starting goalies in recent years in the NHL. Hart’s value primarily comes from his great hockey sense. He’s always impressed with how quickly and efficiently he processes the game. Even at the highest level, there isn’t a lot of panic in his game. He tracks and anticipates passing plays very well and moves to the right spot efficiently. He isn’t conservative though, as Hart challenges high when he needs to and has an active stick to break up plays. For a slightly undersized goalie, he doesn’t have truly elite lateral quickness, but he does have a powerful lower body and can explode across his crease quickly when he needs to make a tough save. NHL scouts praise his competitiveness and how well he’s handled the role for such a young goalie in the league. He looks like he will be a quality starting goalie in the league for a long time.

3. Alexander Romanov, D, CSKA-KHL

Jan. 6, 2000 | 5-foot-11 | 185 pounds

Tier: High-end LNHV2 player

Skating: 60

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 45

Romanov’s 2019-20 was similar to his previous season, where he played a limited role on the best team in the KHL and excelled versus his age group. His boxcars don’t do justice to his talent. Romanov is an excellent skater, with good speed and great edgework. He’s able to get up into attacks well, is great at eluding forechecks and closing on checks. He lands a lot of big hits even as a 5-foot-11 defender due to how quickly he closes his gaps. His skating and physicality project him to be a quality defender in the LNHV2. He’s not a flashy offensive player, who likely isn’t a top power-play type in the LNHV2, but Romanov is a very smart puck-mover. He makes a ton of great exits, with his head up all the time looking to create chances. His outlets and skating allow him to be impactful in transition.

4. Cody Glass, C, Vegas-NHL

April 1, 1999 | 6-foot-2 | 185 pounds

Tier: High-end/very good bubble

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 50

Hockey Sense: 65

Glass had an up-and-down rookie NHL season, which ended after a knee injury forced him out for the rest of the campaign. You could see great flashes of offensive talent. He’s a very skilled puckhandler and a better passer. Inside the offensive zone and on the power play he knows what to do and can make LNHV2 caliber plays, showing the instincts and pace to move pucks like a pro. Scouts I’ve talked to thought the pace would be an adjustment for him because he’s not an explosive skater. He competes well but he’s not an overly physical player who will need to learn how to play inside at the top level. I still see a top-six center for Vegas who will put up significant numbers.

5. Thomas Harley, D, Mississauga-OHL

Aug. 19, 2001 | 6-foot-3 | 192 pounds

Tier: High-end/very good bubble

Skating: 55

Physical Game: 60

Shot: 60

Harley was excellent last season, logging monster minutes again for his OHL team. He’s a player who seems to have it all. He’s a 6-foot-3 defenseman who is mobile in all directions. He has big-time offensive elements. He can lead a rush with speed and skill, showing great stickhandling ability off the rush or from the blue line. He can make great passes at both ends of the rink. He has a big shot that led to 18 goals last season. Harley isn’t a bruiser, but he’s a solid defender due to his skating, intelligence and wingspan. When he’s gone to the higher paces of the international level he hasn’t stood out as much as in junior, which gives mild concerns. His combination of athletic tools and hockey sense look like a player with the potential to become an impactful LNHV2 player if he develops well.

6. Mikhail Abramov, C, Victoriaville-QMJHL

March 26, 2001 | 5-foot-11 | 161 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 50

Shot: 70

Abramov had a great year in the QMJHL, being one of the better forwards in that league and had a strong camp with Russia’s U20 team. He is a player with a lot of offensive attributes. He has high-end skill and vision and can create a lot of chances. He has the hands to beat defenders, but has a pass-first mentality and looks to make plays. I thought his shot looked way more impressive than in previous seasons, as Abramov scored several goals from range that showed a shot that could beat LNHV2 goalies. He’s 5-foot-11 with average feet so those will be his obstacles for the pro game, but I think the skill and compete will be good enough to overcome that.

7. Jaret Anderson-Dolan, C, Ontario-AHL

Sept. 12, 1999 | 5-foot-11 | 196 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Skating: 60

Hockey Sense: 55

Anderson-Dolan didn’t put up big numbers in his rookie pro season, but I liked a lot of what I saw in Ontario. His skating clearly stood out at the AHL level. He has a lot of energy in his game and combined with his speed he was often buzzing around the ice and pressuring defenders with his speed. Anderson-Dolan’s has quick hands and can make plays through defenders while moving at full speed. I don’t know if he’s going to be a true top playmaker or scorer in the LNHV2 but he does have some offense. He’s very competitive, can kill penalties and wins battles, even though he’s undersized.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Matias Mantykivi, C, SaiPa-Liiga: Mantykivi is a very intelligent center who can make a lot of plays. He lacks LNHV2-caliber speed and size but his puck game and playmaking are intriguing enough to be relevant. Finland’s U20 coach called out his progression over the year to me when I talked to him this summer.

Givani Smith, LW, Grand Rapids-AHL: Smith is a very competitive player with very good hands who is good around the net, but lacks LNHV2 speed and doesn’t make that many plays to his teammates.

Riley Damiani, C, Kitchener-OHL: Damiani is an extremely intelligent forward who can pick apart defenses with his playmaking. He’s competitive, but undersized (at 5-foot-10, 172 pounds) and lacks true LNHV2-caliber quickness you’d like at his size.

Kaapo Kahkonen, G, Iowa-AHL: Kahkonen was named AHL goalie of the year as a 23 year old after posting a .927 save percentage on the season. He’s very intelligent and efficient, but scouts worry that at 6-foot-2, with just fine edge work and lateral quickness, if the way he plays will translate to the big league.

Aidan Dudas, C, Owen Sound-OHL: Dudas is a very skilled and competitive player who is undersized and lacks a dynamic skating element. His play with his club has been just fine, but he impressed with Canada’s U20 team.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 7 - COYOTES
Page 1 sur 1