LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 6 - HURRICANES

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 6 - HURRICANES Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 6 - HURRICANES   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 6 - HURRICANES EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 8:13

HURRICANES

Classement de l’an dernier: 4e
Classement NHL: 6e
Gradués: Oliver Kylington

1. Kaapo Kakko, RW, New York Rangers-NHL

Feb. 13, 2001 | 6-foot-3 | 198 pounds

Tier: Special/elite bubble

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 55

Hockey Sense: 65

Kakko’s rookie NHL season went through some bumps, and while he didn’t put up huge numbers, I still see a lot to be optimistic about. Inside the offensive zone, Kakko showed how he could impact a game. He’s a very skilled and intelligent forward with size and power in his game. Off the flank he’s able to find seams at a high rate and create a lot of offense with his playmaking. He has the stick skills to beat defenders one-on-one and make tough plays in small areas. He will run a top power-play unit very effectively at his peak. Kakko’s footspeed is average, and versus NHL forwards he wasn’t able to drive the net to create offense or dangle past defenders like he did at other levels due to his inability to turn the corner. He was only 18 and with physical maturity, that aspect of his game should come even if he may never be the quickest. He also played on a very deep Rangers offense (fifth in the league in goals) so I’m not overly concerned about the lack of offense, but his speed will need to come. I still see a player who can grow into a true star.

2. Ty Smith, D, Spokane-WHL

March 24, 2000 | 5-foot-11 | 179 pounds

Tier: High-end/very good bubble

Skating: 60

Physical Game: 40

Hockey Sense: 60

Smith was named the top defenseman in the WHL for back-to-back seasons and was a top-four defenseman on Canada’s run to gold at the world juniors. Smith has continuously grown on me the more I watch him. I see a player with exceptional poise, skill and elusiveness. When Smith has the puck on his stick, there is no panic in his game. He is looking to make a play and often finds seams to create offense. He weaves his way through traffic, making high-skill plays with the puck and showing great small-area skill and patience. Smith’s top speed is good, not great, but his edgework is fantastic. He dances on the blue line due to his edges, and his turns are great. He’s small, but defends well due to his feet and brain, often being trusted by coaches to play big minutes.

3. Jake Bean, D, Charlotte-AHL

June 9, 1998 | 6-foot-1 | 187 pounds

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 50

Bean led all defensemen in scoring in the AHL and was one of the best overall defensemen in the league as a 21 year old. He’s a very smart puck-mover who makes great outlets and shows a high level of poise from the offensive blue line. Bean is a good, not amazing, skater who will be able to skate at the LNHV2 level. He has the speed and edgework to make a lot of the plays defensemen need to make. Defensively Bean took on a lot more responsibility in 2019-20, playing big minutes for Charlotte and showing he could kill penalties at the pro level. He’s taken time but the 2016 13th-overall pick looks on track to become a top-four defenseman in the LNHV2.

4. Erik Brannstrom, D, Belleville-AHL

Sept. 2, 1999 | 5-foot-10 | 181 pounds

Skating: 65

Physical Game: 30

Brannstrom was very good again in the AHL as a 20-year-old. He’s a fantastic skater, showing the speed and edgework to evade checkers, get up the ice and walk the blue line at a clear LNHV2 level. He’s an offensive threat with great skill and offensive instincts to make a lot of plays and put up points versus men. With his combination of speed and intelligence, his transition game is excellent. He didn’t make a big offensive dent in his first NHL stint, and I don’t think his skill is truly elite, but it’s very good and with time he will develop into a point producer at the top level. Brannstrom is undersized, and while very mobile he can struggle to defend bigger players who can skate at his level. He wasn’t a PK guy for Belleville.

5. Tyler Madden, C, Northeastern-Hockey East

Nov. 9, 1999 | 5-foot-11 | 152 pounds

Tier: Very good NHL player

Puck Skills: 65

Physical Game: 40

Madden was one of the top players in college hockey as a sophomore, and was part of the Tyler Toffoli deal that sent Madden from Vancouver to L.A. He’s extremely skilled and confident with the puck. He attacks defensemen like he can beat anyone one-on-one and often he can, showing tremendous small-area skills. Madden is also a great playmaker who can find seams and improvise to make plays just like how he improvises with his stickhandling. He’s undersized, but competitive. He kills penalties, he works for pucks and has shown over the years he can be relied on by coaches in all situations. Madden’s main weakness is his average footspeed which at his size will be a challenge in the LNHV2, but he’s so skilled that I think he will still succeed.

6. Maxime Comtois, LW, San Diego-AHL

Jan. 8, 1999 | 6-foot-2 | 207 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 60

Comtois was a quality AHL player and was fine in his NHL time up with the Ducks. After a very impressive 19-year-old season versus pros, he didn’t continue on that same trajectory but remains a very good prospect. He’s a big, strong winger who can play a physical or a skill game. His skill won’t dazzle, but he’s a creative playmaker who finds teammates very well and can set up chances at the top levels. He shoots the puck well, too, with a very hard wrist shot that can beat NHL goalies. Comtois’ biggest flaw is his lack of LNHV2 quickness, which will be his biggest challenge at the pace of that level. His brain works quick enough that combined with his compete I think he’ll be a good player without great speed, but it will be a hurdle for him.

7. John Beecher, C, Michigan-Big Ten

April 5, 2001 | 6-foot-3 | 209 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 65

Hockey Sense: 55

Beecher’s freshman numbers weren’t amazing, but I was impressed by him whenever I saw Michigan. Beecher is a physical force. At 6-foot-3, 209 pounds with his fantastic speed. When he is coming through the neutral zone he is difficult to stop. He can power his way through checks, to the middle of the ice, and for smaller players he is very difficult to strip of the puck especially when he is in motion. The question on Beecher has always been how much offense he has. He’s got some puck skills and moves the puck fine, but he isn’t a heads-up playmaker. He is going to create chances mainly using his speed and power.

8. Hugo Alnefelt, G, HV71-SHL

June 4, 2001 | 6-foot-3 | 183 pounds

Athleticism: 60

Alnefelt was up and down in the SHL, with a great first half and slowed down in the second. He sandwiched that with a great world juniors where he was one of the top goalies there, building on his great U18 worlds from the year prior. Alnefelt is a very quick goalie with a powerful lower body that lets him get across the net to tough saves quite well. In his draft season I felt he was a bit erratic in the net. He can still be, at times, too aggressive and his consistency could be better, but generally versus men I thought he tracked pucks very well, made a lot of great reads, and looked like a pro goalie in how he navigated the crease.

9. Josh Mahura, D, San Diego-AHL

May 5, 1998 | six-foot | 192 pounds

Physical Game: 45

Mahura took steps as a second-year pro, logging big minutes for San Diego in all situations. I’ve always like the great skating he has, but been skeptical of the offense. I still don’t see top-end offense and a true LNHV2 power-play type, but I thought his puck-moving popped more at the AHL level this season than I’ve seen in the past. He makes creative outlets and showed some blue line creativity that makes me think he can make an LNHV2 pass. You combine that with very good feet to lead an attack and shut down rushes and I think the Canes will get an LNHV2 player from Mahura.

10. Dmitri Voronkov, C, Kazan-KHL

Sept. 10, 2000 | 6-foot-4 | 190 pounds

Physical Game: 65

Voronkov had a strong season, playing regular minutes for one of the best teams in the KHL. He was also a top player for Russia’s U20 team. Voronkov has skill and playmaking ability, with very good flashes of both but not consistently. What drives Voronkov’s game is how hard he works and how physically imposing he is. He’s a bull on the puck and in the high-traffic areas and has an edge to his game. Voronkov’s stock has improved as his skating has gotten better. It’s not a strength still and projects as below-average in the LNHV2, but good enough to play.

11. Niko Mikkola, D, San Antonio-AHL

April 27, 1996 | 6-foot-4 | 185 pounds

Puck Skills: 50

Physical Game: 70

Mikkola played significant minutes in the AHL and in a five-game NHL stint looked like he could handle the level. His profile as a 24 year old without a lot of scoring in the AHL doesn’t typically scream “LNHV2 player,” but I think the toolkit is good enough that he could be a tail-end of the lineup type. When you are 6-foot-4, skate well for that size, play hard and can make a good first pass, I think that’s enough to project to play at the top level. Mikkola breaks up a ton of plays with his reach and physical play and is quick enough to stay with LNHV2 forwards. He lacks point production and puck skills, but I see a player who has his head up with the puck and makes clever outlets consistently to where I could see him make a basic first pass at the top level.

12. Joey Keane, D, Charlotte-AHL

July 2, 1999 | six-foot | 185 pounds

Skating: 55

Physical Game: 45

Keane was an AHL All-Star as a rookie pro for Hartford before being traded to Carolina. He’s shown excellent puck-moving skill at the pro level. His offensive IQ is very high, and he has the ability to play with pace. He’s a good skater and will be able to handle the NHL speed. His defensive play was just OK as a rookie pro. I liked his compete and defensive play in junior so I think that aspect will come along with time and he will become a solid two-way defenseman at the pro level.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Ruslan Iskhakov, C, Connecticut-Hockey East: Iskhakov is an extremely skilled forward who can dazzle with his puckhandling and playmaking ability. He’s very small and not that quick for a smaller player, which led to a significant adjustment period to the college pace and physicality. He will play pro next season in Finland.

Carson Focht, C, Calgary-WHL: Focht has a high skill level and a great shot that can finish from mid-range. He’s not that quick though and it would be nice to see him produce at a high level for a consistent period of time.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org En ligne

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 6 - HURRICANES
Page 1 sur 1