LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 5 - RANGERS

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 5 - RANGERS Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 5 - RANGERS   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 5 - RANGERS EmptyJeu 24 Sep - 8:30

RANGERS

Classement de l’an dernier: 6e
Classement NHL: 6e
Gradués: Aucun

1. Barrett Hayton, C, Arizona-NHL

June 9, 2000 | 6-foot-1 | 190 pounds

Tier: Elite/high-end bubble

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 65

Physical Game: 50

Hockey Sense: 60

Shot: 60

Hayton stayed up with Arizona all season, where he was just OK at the NHL level. He missed time due to an injury he suffered at the world juniors where he was one of the best players there. Hayton is an incredibly skilled player. He beats players one-on-one consistently and can create chances out of nothing with his skill. He makes a lot of plays at a pro pace, and has a very good shot. His passing and shooting skills make him a threat on the power play. He’s a skilled player, but he competes well, he’s hard on pucks, and he gets to the middle of the ice. Hayton’s one real flaw is his average footspeed and lack of ability to create separation at the LNHV2 level. Gaining speed and strength will be important for him to improve at the LNHV2 level.

2. Owen Tippett, RW, Springfield-AHL

Feb. 16, 1999 | 6-foot-1 | 201 pounds

Tier: High-end/very good bubble

Skating: 55

Tippett was a leading player for Springfield and an All-Star as a 20-year-old rookie in the AHL. His skill was apparent whenever the puck was on his stick. Tippett has such quick hands and is so creative maneuvering through checks. He has the dangles to make unique plays as a handler, but is also a great passer who makes creative feeds often. He can pass it, but Tippett is known as a goal scorer and can beat pro goalies from the dots. His skating is good, not a main strength, but good enough for the LNHV2. He’s never been known as a well-rounded player, but I thought Tippett’s compete was much more consistent as a pro than he was as a junior.

3. Clayton Keller, LW, Arizona-NHL

July 29, 1998 | 5-foot-10 | 170 pounds

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 30

Hockey Sense: 65

Keller was a top forward for Arizona again, being their second-leading scorer. Keller has yet to have that true breakthrough season after his 65-point season as a rookie pro. With the puck on his stick, he can make a lot happen. He has very quick hands, and a tremendous hockey brain. He sees options very well, making quick, creative plays. His playmaking is a strength, but he has a good mid-distance shot too. The challenges for Keller have been the fact he’s undersized and a good, but not amazing, skater. He can get pushed to the outside and can struggle to get around big, quick LNHV2 defensemen. I still see a big-time player due to all the talent, but maybe not the star I thought he could be when he was 17.

4. Jesper Bratt, RW, New Jersey-NHL

July 30, 1998 | 5-foot-10 | 174 pounds

Physical Game: 35

Bratt had his third straight strong season in the NHL. Bratt’s skill level is very high. His hands are quick, he’s creative with the puck and he can beat LNHV2 defenders clean. He sees the ice at a high level, showing the ability to find seams and hold pucks for an extra second to create lanes. Bratt isn’t the biggest or quickest though. His stops and starts and edgework overall are very good, but he lacks the rink-length speed for his size that you’d ideally like. He’s small but he competes fine and doesn’t shy away from the tough areas of the ice. The hype probably got away from him when he made the NHL at 19, but he’s a very good player who has the tools to be a legit top-six forward.

5. Ryan Suzuki, C, Saginaw-OHL

May 28, 2001 | six-foot | 181 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 45

Suzuki had a tough start to the season, with slow production in Barrie and a scary eye injury that he recovered from. Upon being traded to Saginaw he started to roll. Suzuki’s talent stands out whenever he has the puck on his stick. He’s a highly-skilled player who can beat defenders with his hands and is a better passer than he is a puckhandler. He makes quick, creative passes with consistency and can run a power play off the flank. He makes high-difficulty plays while moving quickly, showing a good skating stride that will translate to the next level. Suzuki isn’t a physical player but he works hard and is responsible defensively.

6. Jason Robertson, LW, Texas-AHL

July 22, 1999 | 6-foot-2 | 201 pounds

Skating: 45

Physical Game: 55

Robertson is a tricky case. He’s a 6-foot-2 player with skill and very good hockey sense. He can set up plays and score versus men. He’s highly competitive and can make plays both off the perimeter and in the tough areas. He puts up a lot of goals and points wherever he goes, between the OHL, world juniors and the AHL. He was on pace for a 30-goal season in the AHL as a rookie pro. He looks like he has it all, except for his skating stride. His stride can get very upright and lacks any real explosiveness. When he can wind up in the defensive zone there is decent quickness, though. Some NHL scouts remain skeptical of him due to his skating, but I just see so many positives in his game and he continues to produce at a high level. I continue to bet on him figuring it out.

7. Casey Mittelstadt, C, Rochester-AHL

Nov. 22, 1998 | 6-foot-1 | 203 pounds

Mittelstadt is a difficult player to figure out. In terms of his skill level, he looks like a no-doubt top-six forward. His hands are elite, showing the in-tight ability to beat pro defensemen and make highly-creative plays routine. He’s a great playmaker with the ability to find seams, improvise well and create chances at an LNHV2 level. He has a sneaky-good shot but didn’t show it much at the NHL level. The stat sheet does not line up with the talent. In college, the AHL and NHL his production has not really dazzled. Part of that may be due to his footspeed, which is fine, with flashes of above-average but closer-to-average for me. I don’t think he’s soft. I do think he competes fine and even was on the PK in the AHL. He’s a puzzle for me, but still a player I think will become an LNHV2 scorer, even if his stock is down from his days as a top-10 pick.

8. Egor Zamula, D, Calgary-WHL

March 30, 2000 | 6-foot-3 | 176 pounds

Physical Game: 60

Zamula is a player who has trended up significantly after being a free-agent signing out of junior. He was great at the world juniors where he was Russia’s No. 1 defenseman. Following the tournament, it was announced he would have season-ending back surgery but he returned for Philly’s camp in the restart. When he’s on the ice, Zamula is a very smart and poised puck-mover. The offensive parts of his game have continued to develop, and last season I saw truly dynamic skill from him. You add onto that he’s a 6-foot-3 defenseman who can kill rushes and win battles and it’s a very interesting package. His skating is not the best, and you don’t like hearing the words “back surgery” for a teenager but his health seems to be trending in a very positive manner.

9. Dominik Bokk, RW, Rogle-SHL

Feb. 3, 2000 | 6-foot-2 | 187 pounds

Physical Game: 40

Bokk started off the season slowly, but had a very good world juniors and had a great second half in the SHL. His talent jumps out to you when you watch him. Bokk is highly skilled, quick, and makes difficult offensive plays at a pro pace. He’s a highly creative playmaker who makes unique plays with the puck. He’s a great passer and shooter, who can score from range with a hard, accurate shot. Bokk’s talent has never been in doubt, but he plays on the perimeter a bit too much, needs to be better off the puck and his overall consistency needs to improve.

10. Tage Thompson, RW, Rochester-AHL

Oct. 30, 1997 | 6-foot-6 | 205 pounds

Skating: 45

Physical Game: 70

Hockey Sense: 55

Shot: 70

Thompson was off to an excellent start to the 2019-20 season, looking like one of the best players in the AHL. In his first game in the NHL this year, he injured his shoulder, which ended his season. When healthy Thompson’s toolkit looks very interesting from an LNHV2 perspective. He’s 6-foot-6, can power his way past opponents and to the net as well as having a high skill level to dangle around them. He combines his skill and good hockey IQ with an elite wrist shot that pro goalies have a very hard time picking up. His stride looks fine for a guy his size, with flashes of good power, but for the NHL he does lack the ability to separate and push defenders back. I liked Thompson’s progression a lot prior to the injury but he does need to get it done at the LNHV2 level at some point.

11. Julien Gauthier, RW, New York Rangers-NHL

Oct. 15, 1997 | 6-foot-4 | 227 pounds

Physical Game: 60

Hockey Sense: 55

Gauthier was dealt from Carolina to the Rangers at the deadline after three successful years in the AHL, and he played limited minutes with the big club following the deal. He’s a bit of a divisive prospect when you talk to scouts because he has a tremendous toolkit but also is an inconsistent player. I like the player because I see someone who is a great skater for someone who is 6-foot-4. He has a high skill level and the ability to score goals. Gauthier can make plays, but can get tunnel-vision at times. He can play a powerful style of game, but not always. I really like the toolkit, but I know I’m sticking my neck out a bit on him by continuing to rate him so highly given he’s 22 without much LNHV2 success to date.

12. Kieffer Bellows, LW, Bridgeport-AHL

June 10, 1998 | 6-foot-1 | 194 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Puck Skills: 55

Bellows had a slow first half, but picked up his play in the second half, ending with 22 goals in 52 AHL games and earning some time up with the big club. Bellows has always been known for his shot and goal-scoring ability. He can score from range, but also has the hard-nosed play to get in between the dots and score a lot from in close. He’s not that quick, but he’s very competitive and it allows him to have success versus men. It’s hard to get past his assist totals, 16 in 125 career AHL games, and scouts are concerned he can get tunnel-vision. I think he is a very smart player who can make very tough plays to his teammates, but that aspect of his game isn’t consistent.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Otto Koivula, C, Bridgeport-AHL: Koivula is a big forward with very good hands who can score goals, but his below-average skating remains a concern for the LNHV2 level.

Olivier Rodrigue, G, Moncton-QMJHL: Rodrigue was one of the top goaltenders in the QMJHL as he wrapped up his junior career. I like his hockey sense a lot, as he tracks pucks and reads passing plays very well. He’s quick in the net, but for 6-foot-1 I have some skepticism if the quickness doesn’t blow you away as you’d like at that size.

Eric Hjorth, D, Sarnia-OHL: Hjorth is intriguing as a big right-shot defenseman who can move and shoot the puck. His skating is just ok and he struggled defensively in the OHL, but he also is behind in his development after missing a whole season due to a knee injury.

Antti Tuomisto, D, Assat- Jr. A. Liiga: Tuomisto was the best player in Finland’s top junior league in his third season at the level. He’s a big defenseman who moves the puck very well and has a good shot. His feet are just OK, and he’ll need to prove himself versus better players such as in international play or in the NCHC as he heads to Denver, even if he did look promising in club play.

Nathan Bastian, RW, Binghamton-AHL
: Bastian is a big-body forward who is great around the net, and has good touch and sense with the puck. He has an LNHV2 toolkit for the most part outside of his skating which is well below the league average.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 5 - RANGERS
Page 1 sur 1