LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LNHV2 Encore Mieux La Deuxième Fois!

LNHV2 Entre-saison 2023

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 28 - AVALANCHE

AuteurMessage
Senators
Dieu
Senators

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 28 - AVALANCHE Empty
MessageSujet: Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 28 - AVALANCHE   Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 28 - AVALANCHE EmptyDim 13 Sep - 6:03

AVALANCHE

Classement de l’an dernier: 29e
Classement NHL: 30e
Gradués: Mitch Marner

1. Vasili Podkolzin, RW, SKA-KHL

June 24, 2001 | 6-foot-1 | 192 pounds

Tier: High-end LNHV2 player

Skating: 50

Puck Skills: 60

Physical Game: 55

Hockey Sense: 65

Podkolzin’s season was up and down, with limited KHL ice time to start and an OK overall first half. But after a strong world juniors he started to take off in the second half, making a lot of plays and looking like a significant player for a good team in the KHL as an 18-year-old. He’s a handful to deal with as he’s full of skill and works very hard. When he’s barreling down the wing, he has one object: getting to the net. He’s not a narrow-minded player with the puck, as he makes a ton of great plays and shows tremendous creativity with the puck. Podkolzin is a weird skater, with a hunch in his stride but his stride looked powerful enough to give it a 50 grade although I debated a 45.

2. Alexandre Texier, LW, Columbus-NHL

Sept. 13, 1999 | six-foot | 194 pounds

Tier: Very good LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 50

Hockey Sense: 60

Texier had a fine rookie season although a late December injury kept him out through the pause. He returned and looked strong in the postseason. Texier is a highly-skilled playmaker. He has very quick hands and ability to make plays through LNHV2 defenders. He’s a creative passer who can find seams in the offensive zone and make tough plays. Texier has a good shot but it wasn’t on display as much as it was in previous seasons. His puck game has never been in question. Texier does lack dangerous LNHV2 speed. His skating is fine but he won’t turn defenders around. He competes well and looks faster than he is due to his work ethic.

3. Simon Holmstrom, RW, Bridgeport-AHL

May 24, 2001 | 6-foot-1 | 183 pounds

Tier: Legit LNHV2 player

Physical Game: 50

Holmstrom’s first AHL season went fine, getting a regular shift and power-play time but he went through some ups and downs in his play. When he has the puck on his stick in the offensive zone he can make a lot of plays. With time on the half-wall Holmstrom has the high-end IQ to run a power play and make quick, skilled plays. His passing is LNHV2 quality. I think he’s a very skilled player, but I don’t think Holmstrom is ever going to dazzle that often with end-to-end rushes, in part because his speed is average and I don’t see it in his DNA to be that guy who goes through several opponents and makes a hard play to the net. I like his compete just enough, that, with his puck game I think he will make it and help a team even with his footspeed.

4. Logan Brown, C, Belleville-AHL

March 5, 1998 | 6-foot-6 | 227 pounds

Skating: 40

Physical Game: 70

Brown was one of the top players for one of the best teams in the AHL. His skill was often on display and he had the ability to take over a game with his offensive abilities. Brown is a great playmaker, showing the ability to run a pro power play with how quickly and effectively he can pick apart defenses and set up chances. He has high-end puck skills, and with his long reach he can easily dangle around defenders. Brown is an imperfect player, who while big at 6-foot-6, is also slow by LNHV2 standards. His compete has improved over the years even if he’s not a well-rounded player still. I think he’s going to be a good LNHV2 player, but it is taking time, and he will need to adjust to the LNHV2 speed to play the way he does. The latest issue with Brown has been finding a way to stay healthy consistently.

5. Martin Kaut, RW, Colorado-AHL

Oct. 2, 1999 | 6-foot-2 | 190 pounds

Skating: 55

Puck Skills: 55

Physical Game: 55

Kaut had a fine second pro season, which included nine games up with the Avalanche. Kaut adjusted to the pace of the North American pro level this season I thought, showing more pace in his game and using his quickness to attack more consistently. Kaut is a quick, strong, competitive player who gets in on the attack and can win footraces and puck battles versus top level players. Kaut has offense in his game, but I wouldn’t describe him as the type who will dazzle and end up on highlight reels. He moves the puck around very well and makes a lot of good decisions with flashes of top-level creativity with the puck, but not consistently.

LNHV2 POTENTIAL

Kasper Bjorkqvist, RW, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton-AHL: Bjorkqvist missed most of his first pro season due to a knee injury. When healthy he’s a quick and competitive player, but scouts have questions on how much offense he’ll provide versus men.

Jonas Rondbjerg, LW, Chicago-AHL: Rondbjerg got hurt in the AHL opener and missed the entire season. He’s a competitive and intelligent player, but there is a bit of an offensive upside question in his game.

Lady Bing 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11

La vie c'est comme le hockey, si tu lances pas au net, tu scoreras pas!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lnhv2.forumactif.org

Classement Organisationnel Pronman 2020 - No 28 - AVALANCHE
Page 1 sur 1